Account Manager – Multi-country Phase 1 clinical trials leader (USA location)
Who We Are & What We Do?
“Advancing medicines, improving lives” is what we do at Nucleus Network.
As the only global Phase 1 clinical trial specialists with facilities in the USA and Australia, we are continuously expanding our team. Since our establishment in 2004, Nucleus Network has conducted well over 1000 Phase 1 clinical trials for Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies from across the globe, including China, Europe, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and the USA.
Our Australian Phase 1 facilities are in Melbourne and Brisbane, and our USA Phase 1 facility is located in Minneapolis. Combined, our clinics offer over 200 beds. All three clinics are strategically co-located within leading medical, research, and biotech precincts; the Alfred Hospital in Melbourne, the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital in Brisbane, and Medical Alley in Minnesota.
Come and join us through this exciting journey of expansion and gain world-class experience servicing some of the most innovative Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies globally.
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven, and highly motivated Account Manager to join our growing business development team. This role will be based in our Minneapolis clinic and lead the account management for all our US-based clients and sponsors. The primary duties of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Be the primary contact for all Nucleus prospective & returning sponsors/clients
- Attend all relevant/designated industry partnering meetings and conferences and present Nucleus’ capabilities and experience (where applicable). International and/or interstate traveling may be required
- Lead partnering activities during conferences and perform follow up post events
- Seek and pursue new leads by exploring other platforms beyond industry conferences
- Perform all necessary/applicable follow up in conjunction with Nucleus’ various marketing campaigns
- Maintaining a record of communications within Salesforce for audit trail purposes
- Be subject matter experts
- Liaise with BD associate in the generation of a customized proposal suitable for each sponsor/client and their clinical programs’ requirements
- Send all proposals to sponsors/clients including the responsibility for completing RFI/RFP documents and to provide any other requested information
- Review and manage all leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities within Salesforce ensuring currency of information and status within each of these categories
- Generate monthly reports for all relevant opportunities (i.e. Awarded, Lost & Tendered)
- Contribute to the improvement of proposal quality by providing continuous feedback regarding the effectiveness of the proposal template
- Perform handover to Clinical Development team upon confirmation of study award
- Build and enhance collaboration with ancillary services vendors to continuously expand Nucleus business capabilities
- Seek and pursue new potential collaborators i.e. Bioindustry Associations, Contract Research Organisations (CRO), other complementary service vendors
The individual we are seeking should have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (or other Life Sciences)
- At least 3 years of clinical trial experience within a CRO or a clinical trials site (NOTE: Experience in Phase 1 clinical studies as Project Managers, CRA or CRC would be desirable)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, manage simultaneously occurring tasks and shifting priorities, control project change and generate maximum team performance
- Ability to establish a healthy working relationship within the organization and external Sponsors/Clients
- Exceptional time management skills and high attention to detail
- Resilient with an ambitious attitude to succeed
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office package
This is a truly unique opportunity for the right candidate to mold this role into a key position within the company and forge an impactful career within a growing international firm. An attractive salary along with full benefits is on offer to the right candidate.
If you enjoy a fast-paced and progressive workplace working alongside talented and friendly professionals, please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 28th August.